TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. The following terms and conditions apply to all passengers for all bookings, with Niagara Falls Air Tours Inc.
2. Niagara Falls Air Tours Inc. reserves the right to cancel a flight based on conditions outside of its control including weather, mechanical issue, air traffic control, and airport closures. The flights and tours will not be refunded, unless otherwise agreed to in writing, and will be rescheduled to a later availability at the customer’s convenience. Refunds issued, if any, will be processed within thirty (30) days of approved request for refund.
3. Niagara Falls Air Tours Inc. will not be held responsible for delays outside of its control such as air traffic control, weather, and mechanical issues. The flight will continue at the earliest possible time.
4. Niagara Falls Air Tours Inc. reserves the right to cancel a reservation without refund if the passengers do not arrive before the flight time. This is because a late arrival will impact other passengers by delaying flights for the rest of the day. Passengers are urged to show up 30 minutes before the flight time.
5. Bookings are refundable up to 48 hours before departure, however a refund of only 90% will be issued. The remainder is used to pay for booking and processing fees. After 48 hours, the booking is non-refundable. However, bookings are transferable from one person to another. Up to 48 hours prior to departure full credit can be issued for use at another time. Gift cards are non-refundable at any time.
6. Passenger will not engage in any activity that may jeopardize the safety of the aircraft, the safety of passengers, or impede in the pilot’s performance of safely operating the aircraft. This includes sexual acts, impairment due to alcohol and drugs, and general passenger unruliness. This will result in the termination of the flight and can result in criminal charges and/or fines. At the pilot’s sole discretion and professional judgement, intoxicated passengers will not be granted access to board the aircraft, or if already boarded will be required to disembark. Intoxicated passengers will not be refunded any ticket money, at any time, and will forfeit their privilege to fly with Niagara Falls Air Tours Inc.
7. No passenger may verbally, physically or sexually harass or harm any Niagara Falls Air Tours Inc. personnel or other customers. This will result in the termination of the flight and can result in criminal charges and/or fines.
8. Seat belts are to be worn at all times by each passenger, in their respective seat. This includes standard seat belts. Due to the aircraft size, we do not provide nor offer ‘extender’ seat belts.
9. Aircraft doors and controls must not be touched by anyone other than Niagara Falls Air Tours Inc. personnel unless authorized in the case of an emergency. Any contravention of unauthorized conduct will result in the termination of the flight and may result in criminal charges and/or fines.
10. Passengers must be able to climb and descend stairs and board the aircraft unassisted, by themselves. Due to the size of the aircraft we unfortunately cannot accommodate wheelchairs or bicycles on board the aircraft.
11. Aircraft weight and balance must be strictly adhered to, to ensure safety of the flight. If the passenger load and fuel required exceed any limits, Niagara Falls Air Tours Inc. reserves the right to cancel the flight. For this reason, weights of passengers and baggage, if any, are required for flight safety reasons. ‘Checked’ baggage must not exceed 50 lbs. and ‘carry on’ baggage must not exceed 20 lbs. Niagara Falls Air Tours Inc. crew may asked for baggage to be weighed to ensure limitations are not exceeded.