Who we are
Our website address is: https://niagaraairtours.com
What Information We Collect
Information Collected About You
You may provide us with certain information in connection with a transaction or in your interactions with our websites and at our locations. We collect the following types of personal information from you:
- Your name, contact information, date of birth, passport, driver’s license number and expiration date and emergency contact information;
- Your credit card details, online user account details, passport information and frequent flyer or travel partner affiliations;
- Information you provide regarding your marketing preferences or in the course of participating in surveys or promotional offers;
- Photographs you submit of you and your passport, driver’s license;
- Information about relevant health conditions you have
- Financial information that is necessary to facilitate the purchase of tickets
Third parties provide us with additional information about you, including:
- Referral Sources, such as third-party online booking sites (who provide us general contact information and a booking confirmation number to facilitate the ticket purchase), your employer (general contact information).
- Where applicable, our Referral programs.
- Hotel, airline and membership clubs, who provide us your general contact information and booking information.
- Credit reporting agencies, who, for fraud prevention purposes, provide us with identity-related information.
- Ticket Resellers, who provide us information regarding your ticket booking transactions.
- Service Providers, such as customer support (customer service-related information and enquiries made by you), customer survey providers (your response to our customer service surveys) and marketing providers (information to assist us to better communicate our products and services).
Our websites and online marketing are not directed to, and Niagara Falls Air Tours Inc. does not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 18 or your country’s age of minority. If you nevertheless believe that your child has provided us with their personal information and you need to let us know to delete it, please contact us using the link at the top of this page.
How We Use Information About You
We use the information we collect from you or about you to provide you with our services and for the following purposes:
Where it is necessary for us to enter into
a contract with you and provide services to you for the duration of
the contract, including
- To assist the transactions that you request, such as reserving, renting, purchasing or leasing Aircraft.
- To provide customer service related to your interactions with us or to respond to your enquiry.
- To enroll you in our loyalty programs and send non-promotional information relating to your ongoing membership of these programs.
Where necessary for us to comply with a
legal obligation, including
- To share information about your Aircraft’s location with emergency services in the event that you are involved in an Air accident.
- To share information with government and regulatory authorities when required by law or in response to legal process, obligation, or request.
Where it is necessary for our legitimate
interests, as listed below, and where our interests are not
overridden by your data protection rights, including
- To communicate important information about your ticket purchase. These communications, which are transactional in nature, will be sent to you via email, SMS or calls.
- To assist us in providing better products and services: for example, to evaluate the performance of our staff, to assess the quality of products and services received and to help us improve our websites, facilities and services.
- To compile statistics and analysis about our customers’ use of our websites, products and services. These statistics are used only to enable us to provide better customer service, products, features and functionality to you and other customers in the future.
- To develop a profile of you and your interactions with us so that we can provide tailored offers, opportunities and services that may be of interest to you.
- To protect our legal rights and manage the security of our networks and property, including to protect our websites from spam and abuse. For example, we will use CCTV to ensure the security of our premises and we maintain Do Not Rent lists of customers that are non-payment or safety risks.
Where you have given consent, including
- To assist us in providing you with the most appropriate Aircraft, such as those with adaptive driving devices. In some cases, this will require us to infer or explicitly collect information about your health or physical condition.
- To send you certain promotional or targeted marketing communications, opportunities and services that may be of interest to you. These will include invitations to join our loyalty programs, upgrade announcements, electronic newsletters and communications regarding an incomplete online membership form or reservation. Some of these offers will be received in advertising on non-Enterprise sites, including on social media.
- To send you text messages in order to provide you with time sensitive communications related to your transaction (e.g., construction delay at airport branch), extended ticket purchase opportunities, customer experience surveys, marketing promotions such as coupons, discounts, last-minute specials or loyalty and rewards information.
Retention of Your Personal Information
We retain your personal information for as long as we need to fulfill our business purposes, as set out below:
- Marketing purposes: We keep data linked to cookies and other online identifiers up to three years. We keep other marketing information, such as email subscription and loyalty enrollment data for up to seven years after your last interaction with us.
- Customer service related queries:We keep general queries for three years, unless you make a complaint, in which case, we keep complaints data for seven years.
- Disputes & law enforcement: If we are involved in litigation or a governmental or regulatory investigation, then we keep data throughout the period of litigation or investigation and for five years after that. If a settlement means that we have to keep data for longer, then we keep data for the period required to administer the settlement. If we provide data to law enforcement agencies, then we keep a record of this for one year beyond the end of the investigation.
Who We Share Information With
We may use a fulfillment provider to carry out your Air Tour or Air Taxi transaction. While made available through our branded websites, these companies are independent operators.
Your personal information may also be shared with government authorities as outlined above.
Sale, Merger or Change in Control
Your information may also be transferred to another company in the event of a transfer, change of ownership, reorganization or assignment of all or part of Niagara Falls Air Tours’ businesses or assets. This will occur if the parties have entered into an agreement under which the collection, use and disclosure of the information is limited to those purposes of the business transaction, including a determination whether or not to proceed with the business transaction. You will be notified via email or prominent notice on our websites for thirty (30) days of any such change in ownership or control of your personal information or as otherwise may be required or permitted by law.
This provider is responsible for obtaining your consent as necessary, removing content upon your request and answering any questions you may have.
Social Media Widgets
Global Data Transfers and Processing
In order for us to operate and provide you services globally, the information you provide us or that we collect may be transferred or accessed by entities around the world.
When we transfer your personal information and process it in the Canada, we do so in accordance with the EU-Canada. Privacy Shield Framework and the Swiss-Canada Privacy Shield Framework (described below) and European Commission-approved standard contractual clauses.
- Third Party Service Providers: We utilize third party service providers who are located outside the countries where we have corporate-owned locations, such as call center support, claims processors and IT providers. When we transfer your personal information to our third-party service providers who are located outside the EEA, we use European Commission-approved standard contractual clauses.
Visit the Contact Us page for the data controller applicable to your transaction.
You have the right to object to processing of personal information on the basis of our legitimate interests. Where we have asked for your consent to process information, you have the right to withdraw this consent at any time.
You can exercise these rights by accessing our Contact Us page. We will respond to your request within 30 days or as required by local law.
You have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority regarding our processing of your personal information and/or how we have responded to or handled any concern you have raised with us. In Canada you may contact the Privacy Commissioner of Canada by visiting https://www.priv.gc.ca/cu-cn/index_e.asp or at Office of the Privacy Commissioner of Canada, 30 Victoria Street, Gatineau, Quebec, K1A 1H3.
We reserve the right not to allow access to your information or to limit your rights (e.g. if such disclosure is prohibited by law or if the rights of another individual might be violated). In some instances, this may mean that we are able to retain your personal information even if you withdraw your consent.
You will be able to opt out of direct marketing communications from Niagara Falls Air Tours Inc. and our subsidiaries, and affiliates by following the instructions in each communication you receive. You may also contact us directly using the link at the top of this page.
You can opt out of display ads you see on non-Enterprise sites by clicking on ad choices icon in the ad or through the privacy settings on the site.
Changes to These Policies